http://caindiainfo.com/?q=viagra-diabetes-uk Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ – SIAL) Reports Q3 2014 Results With Sales Of $690 Million And Adjusted Diluted EPS Of $1.06. Declares $0.23 Per Share Quarterly Dividend.
Q3 2014 Results (all percentage changes are against the same period in 2013)
- Reported sales increased 4% to $690 million. Organic sales growth was also 4%.
- By business unit, organic sales growth was 2% in Research, 10% in Applied and 4% in SAFC Commercial.
- Reported diluted EPS was $0.90 compared to $0.98 in Q3 2013. Excluding costs related to restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, adjusted diluted EPS was $1.06 compared to $1.05 in Q3 2013. Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 1% was led by 7% growth in adjusted operating income, partially offset by a higher tax rate than the same period last year.
- In September, the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share to be paid on December 15, 2014, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2014.
First Nine Months of 2014 Results (all percentage changes are against the same period in 2013)
- Reported sales increased 3% to $2.08 billion. Organic sales growth was also 3%.
- By business unit, organic sales growth was 1% in Research, 8% in Applied and 2% in SAFC Commercial.
- Reported diluted EPS was $3.06 compared to $2.98 in 2013. Excluding costs related to restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, adjusted diluted EPS was $3.23 compared to $3.11 in 2013, an increase of 4%.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $484 million compared to $486 million in 2013. Free cash flow was $395 million compared to $411 million in 2013.
Follow Evolution Global Talent Attraction on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN to keep up-to-date with news and trends from the biotechnology, biosciences, medical device, IT and Intellectual Property industries.